Latin food suffers like Chinese. You can do marginal Chinese and be successful. You can do crappy Mexican and be packed. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes
Quote:Latin food suffers like Chinese. You can do marginal Chinese and be successful. You can do crappy Mexican and be packed. - Aaron Sanchez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  The term power comes from the Latin posse- to do, to be able, to change, to influence or effect... - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:36 PM
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM