I never wore a single fedora filming L.A. Noire. It took about an hour and a half to do the hair - it was a very precise process. - Aaron Staton Quotes
Quote:I never wore a single fedora filming L.A. Noire. It took about an hour and a half to do the hair - it was a very precise process. - Aaron Staton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  I know a lot of shows are like, 'Here's the pages,' right before they start filming. I'd have a heart attack. The anxiety would be way too much for me. I don't have as strong a backbone as those other show writers. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM