When I was right out of college, I felt competitive with some of the guys in my class over career stuff. - Aaron Staton Quotes
Quote:When I was right out of college, I felt competitive with some of the guys in my class over career stuff. - Aaron Staton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:50 AM
  I'm sorry I ever invented the Electoral College. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:59 PM
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  I smoked pot in college and in the Army... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:07 PM