I never stepped foot into a Brooks Brothers before Mad Men. - Aaron Staton Quotes
Quote:I never stepped foot into a Brooks Brothers before Mad Men. - Aaron Staton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM