We look at the world and see what we have learned to believe is there. We have been conditioned to expect... but, as photographers, we must learn to relax our beliefs. - Aaron Siskind Quotes
Quote:We look at the world and see what we have learned to believe is there. We have been conditioned to expect... but, as photographers, we must learn to relax our beliefs. - Aaron Siskind Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  We live in a world where the more you're working, the more things you do. It's a workaday world. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  Sometimes what we imagine and the world aren't different things. Sometimes they are the same exact thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago