It is no longer a matter of expressing reality, but of expressing what one feels about reality. - Aaron Siskind Quotes
Quote:It is no longer a matter of expressing reality, but of expressing what one feels about reality. - Aaron Siskind Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:27 AM
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM