I was given a small camera as a wedding gift from a very dear friend. My first pictures were taken on my honeymoon... - Aaron Siskind Quotes
Quote:I was given a small camera as a wedding gift from a very dear friend. My first pictures were taken on my honeymoon. As soon as I became familiar with the camera, I was intrigued with the possibilities of expression it offered. It was like a discovery for me. - Aaron Siskind Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I did a little film called Nina, a small role. I played a French girl who was a nurse to Nina Simone. Zoe Saldana plays Nina. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  When I drove for British teams... they called me The Tadpole because I was too small to be a frog. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM