Rule of storytelling: When a character is shoved against a wall, shove them against a wall harder. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:Rule of storytelling: When a character is shoved against a wall, shove them against a wall harder. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 40 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  George Bush taking credit for the wall coming down is like the rooster taking credit for the sun rising. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
  I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM