I consider plot a necessary intrusion on what I really want to do, which is write snappy dialogue. But when I'm writing, the way the words sound is as important to me as what they mean. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I consider plot a necessary intrusion on what I really want to do, which is write snappy dialogue. But when I'm writing, the way the words sound is as important to me as what they mean. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM
  There's no way to learn how to write a hit song. There's no formula for it. You just have to have it inside of you. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:39 AM