Writing anything, it sorta starts the way you'd build a castle at the beach. You're just taking your hands and you're mounting up sand. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:Writing anything, it sorta starts the way you'd build a castle at the beach. You're just taking your hands and you're mounting up sand. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
  Mark my words, when a society has to resort to the lavatory for its humour, the writing is on the wall. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM