Writing anything, it sorta starts the way you'd build a castle at the beach. You're just taking your hands and you're mounting up sand. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:Writing anything, it sorta starts the way you'd build a castle at the beach. You're just taking your hands and you're mounting up sand. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be E Pluribus Unum - Out of One, Many. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:49 AM
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:31 PM
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM