President Bartlet: There's a delegation of cardiologists having their pictures taken in the Blue Room... - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:President Bartlet: There's a delegation of cardiologists having their pictures taken in the Blue Room. You wouldn't think you could find a group of people more arrogant than the fifteen of us, but there they are, right upstairs in the Blue Room. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont know whether you've ever looked into a miner's eyes for any length of time, that is. Because it is the loveliest blue you've ever seen... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  You can try on our suede underwear if you choose. Do what you want, but don't step on my blue suede shoes. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 06:37 AM
  Take down those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 17 08-31-2017, 10:12 PM
  The window doesn't open, the fan is broke, and my face is turning blue. I haven't been in a crowd like this since I went to see the Who. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 4 08-31-2017, 06:48 PM
  There's room in the world for one historical folk-rock singer to make a decent living, and I happen to be it. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:28 PM