Roxy Sorkin, your father just won the Academy Award. I'm going to have to insist on some respect from your guinea pig. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:Roxy Sorkin, your father just won the Academy Award. I'm going to have to insist on some respect from your guinea pig. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  Being mystified is a good beginning, because you won't do what you've done before. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM