When you're writing a movie or a play and writing isn't going well, which is for me the normal condition - it's an exceptional day when suddenly ... - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:When you're writing a movie or a play and writing isn't going well, which is for me the normal condition - it's an exceptional day when suddenly I've got something and it's going well - you can call the studio or the producer or whoever is waiting for it and say, "I know I said I was going to have it in by the end of the summer. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:21 AM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:17 AM
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:39 PM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM