Develop your own compass, and trust it. Take risks, dare to fail, remember the first person through the wall always gets hurt. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:Develop your own compass, and trust it. Take risks, dare to fail, remember the first person through the wall always gets hurt. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:25 AM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:32 PM
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:56 AM