Only criminals and adulterers should have to hide who they are. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:Only criminals and adulterers should have to hide who they are. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  Of all the girls I ever knew some loved and some denied me And all the words I ever said have been no use to hide me And all the songs... - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 8 08-29-2017, 10:29 PM
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 14 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
  Criminals were coming to Chechnya from all over the world - they did not have a place in their own countries. But they could live perfectly well in Chechnya. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 16 08-03-2017, 10:22 PM