I don't want to analyze myself or anything, but I think, in fact I know this to be true, that I enter the world through what I write... - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I don't want to analyze myself or anything, but I think, in fact I know this to be true, that I enter the world through what I write. I grew up believing, and continue to believe, that I am a screw-up, that growing up with my family and friends, I had nothing to offer in any conversation. But when I started writing, suddenly there was something that I brought to the party that was at a high-enough level. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 2 45 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 1 46 minutes ago
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 2 47 minutes ago
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 2 52 minutes ago
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago