A news organization has a much different responsibility. I might not be telling you the whole story. I might not be telling you a story in a manner that is properly sophisticated. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:A news organization has a much different responsibility. I might not be telling you the whole story. I might not be telling you a story in a manner that is properly sophisticated. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  We've seen the bankruptcy of many newspapers. We've seen a further erosion of the line between news and entertainment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM