It seems to me that more and more we've come to expect less and less from each other, and I think that should change. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:It seems to me that more and more we've come to expect less and less from each other, and I think that should change. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  When politics is too slow, change has to come from culture. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  Humankind has suddenly entered into a brand new relationship with our planet. Unless we quickly and profoundly change the course... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:45 AM
  A zebra can not change it's spots. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:33 PM