I'm a registered Republican, I only seem liberal because I believe that hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure and not gay marriage. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I'm a registered Republican, I only seem liberal because I believe that hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure and not gay marriage. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  The gay rights movement of recent years has been an inspiring victory for humanity and it is in the tradition of the civil rights movement... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:46 PM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
  For me, the most disturbing aspect of the Republican political culture is how it puts its unquenchable thirst for power, domination and a radical ideology above facts, reason and the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM