There's a great tradition in storytelling that's thousands of years old, telling stories about kings and their palaces, and that's really what I wanted to do. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:There's a great tradition in storytelling that's thousands of years old, telling stories about kings and their palaces, and that's really what I wanted to do. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not a violent person, never was, but I have this temperament that I've always displayed. I guess it has to do with my tradition and being Italian, we're very outgoing with our emotions. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 46 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 51 minutes ago
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM