I don't believe there are two sides to every argument. I think the facts are the center. And watching the news abandon the facts in favor of 'fairness' is what's troubling to me. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I don't believe there are two sides to every argument. I think the facts are the center. And watching the news abandon the facts in favor of 'fairness' is what's troubling to me. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:59 AM
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:25 AM
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:49 PM