If you can socialize from the privacy of your desk at night in a dark room, you can be a smoother, cooler, funnier, sexy, more everything person than you actually are in real life. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:If you can socialize from the privacy of your desk at night in a dark room, you can be a smoother, cooler, funnier, sexy, more everything person than you actually are in real life. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  After looking at Salomaybe, I don't know who the hell the real me is. I think it's closest now to the real me because for one thing, I'm used to this. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  My early career was a real rush of movies and stardom - it was almost overwhelming. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:48 AM