I think that if I couldn't write, I would be unemployable. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I think that if I couldn't write, I would be unemployable. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I am not a prisoner of my sexuality like men younger than myself although I write about being a prisoner. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:58 PM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  I get satisfaction when I write something I like, when I'm happy with it. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 06:48 AM
  I couldn't think of anything less appealing than molding the minds of tomorrow's leaders. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:54 PM