I want to convey that I'm crazy about the Kardashians - but I'm not sure which is which. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I want to convey that I'm crazy about the Kardashians - but I'm not sure which is which. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's intense in every sport. No matter what, USC vs. UCLA is crazy. Especially when it comes down to football and basketball, it's just nuts. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 10 08-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think China should care if this crazy old guy should have a show here or not. You have so many museums in the West... - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 27 07-04-2017, 11:27 AM
  I never saw [Allen Ginsberg] as some kind of crazy figure. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 25 07-03-2017, 10:59 PM
  Of course, there [in China] has to be chaos. It has to be crazy, and I don't think there's anything wrong about it except this government, which is really incapable of doing anything meaningful. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 26 07-03-2017, 05:57 PM
  Destroy or build. Crazy or noncrazy. I'm not nostalgic about the old city. I don't enjoy it that much. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 15 07-03-2017, 05:16 PM