I want to convey that I'm crazy about the Kardashians - but I'm not sure which is which. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I want to convey that I'm crazy about the Kardashians - but I'm not sure which is which. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When a woman has five cats, she doesn't have to be 'made crazy' - alan Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:36 AM
Last Post: soni
  Maturity: knowing where you're crazy, trying to warn others of the fact and striving to keep yourself under control. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-06-2017, 05:49 PM
  Feeling lost, crazy and desperate belongs to a good life as much as optimism, certainty and reason. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 05:18 PM
  Telling people that I wanted to make dance music, or be on the radio, they looked at me like I was crazy because there was nothing like that in Lichtenstein when I was getting started... - Al Walser Quotes soni 0 9 08-30-2017, 06:38 AM
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 08-23-2017, 06:54 AM