That's a very real feeling - that I don't have a story to tell. I'm not a pure storyteller. I have a tough time with story. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:That's a very real feeling - that I don't have a story to tell. I'm not a pure storyteller. I have a tough time with story. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:59 AM
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:50 AM
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:49 AM
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:27 AM