As an audience member, I like the sound of something that's been written - I like it to sound written. And then, of course, you can't do it without the musicians who can play it. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:As an audience member, I like the sound of something that's been written - I like it to sound written. And then, of course, you can't do it without the musicians who can play it. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM