I'll get cast occasionally as sort of the jerk version of myself, and I have fun doing that. But it's really better for everyone if I stay behind the camera. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes
Quote:I'll get cast occasionally as sort of the jerk version of myself, and I have fun doing that. But it's really better for everyone if I stay behind the camera. - Aaron Sorkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM