I don't travel by airplane. I mean that because when my wife, my kids and I travel on trains or boats, we meet a lot of people and we talk to them. - Aaron Spelling Quotes
Quote:I don't travel by airplane. I mean that because when my wife, my kids and I travel on trains or boats, we meet a lot of people and we talk to them. - Aaron Spelling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago