It's so silly not to be nice. - Aaron Spelling Quotes
Quote:It's so silly not to be nice. - Aaron Spelling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be as nice as possible and as nasty as necessary. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  I like to be nice. I want to be a hero. I want to save people. Or just kill zombies, because they deserve it, because they're already dead and they can't feel it. They don't have feelings. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 11 07-28-2017, 10:03 PM
  I like the level of fame that I have. You get nice tables in restaurants sometimes, but fame isn't something that I find comfortable. - Aidan Quinn Quotes soni 0 16 07-12-2017, 01:48 PM