But it's true, when you see some television, you carry it with you. It's like 90210. Tell me what young shows were being done then... We were thrilled about the ratings around the world. - Aaron Spelling Quotes
Quote:But it's true, when you see some television, you carry it with you. It's like 90210. Tell me what young shows were being done then... We were thrilled about the ratings around the world. - Aaron Spelling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:46 AM