A show that no one thought had a chance has just finished its fifth year: Charmed. I think it's tougher for the younger networks, so I think they have a little more patience for the sake of the show. But who knows? - Aaron Spelling Quotes
Quote:A show that no one thought had a chance has just finished its fifth year: Charmed. I think it's tougher for the younger networks, so I think they have a little more patience for the sake of the show. But who knows? - Aaron Spelling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago