You can't predict a show, that is the damndest thing, you can't predict if a show is going to work or not until it's on the air. - Aaron Spelling Quotes
Quote:You can't predict a show, that is the damndest thing, you can't predict if a show is going to work or not until it's on the air. - Aaron Spelling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 0 43 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 53 minutes ago
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:50 AM