Now everyone has a license to speak, it’s a question of who gets heard. - Aaron Swartz Quotes
Quote:Now everyone has a license to speak, it’s a question of who gets heard. - Aaron Swartz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 27 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  The greatest works of art speak to us without knowing us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-10-2017, 09:55 AM
  The more familiar two people become, the more the language they speak together departs from that of the ordinary, dictionary-defined discourse... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-09-2017, 10:49 AM