We need to take information, wherever it is stored, make our copies and share them with the world. We need to take stuff that's out of copyright... - Aaron Swartz Quotes
Quote:We need to take information, wherever it is stored, make our copies and share them with the world. We need to take stuff that's out of copyright and add it to the archive. We need to buy secret databases and put them on the Web. We need to download scientific journals and upload them to file sharing networks... With enough of us, around the world, we’ll not just send a strong message opposing the privatization of knowledge — we’ll make it a thing of the past. Will you join us? - Aaron Swartz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Oscar Wilde's Salome screenplay] is not autobiographical in a sense where you go to my house and see my kids and stuff like that, but that's why I guess it's semi-autobiographical. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 26 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor, and everything about me - the way I perceive things, the way I have seen the world - has been in relation to characters and how I would want to play something or not play it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 33 minutes ago
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 33 minutes ago
  I destroy the painting as soon as I can see what it is. When I can make out something in it, I destroy it because it's no longer coming from my unconscious. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 34 minutes ago
  My movies are always being played on television, I'm very well known and all that stuff - I go all over the world, I have access to many things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 35 minutes ago