Cognitive therapy seeks to alleviate psychological stresses by correcting faulty conceptions and self-signals. By correcting erroneous beliefs we can lower excessive reactions. - Aaron T. Beck Quotes
Quote:Cognitive therapy seeks to alleviate psychological stresses by correcting faulty conceptions and self-signals. By correcting erroneous beliefs we can lower excessive reactions. - Aaron T. Beck Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM
  At 'SNL,' I wrote political stuff, but I never felt the show should have an axe to grind. But when I left in '95, I could let my own beliefs out. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  Your beliefs and perceptions determine the boudaries of your world. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:49 AM