I'm always looking for something that's versatile from the last. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:I'm always looking for something that's versatile from the last. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People in the age of [President] Obama don't dress like they did in the age of [Lyndon] Johnson. That's for sure. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Planned Parenthood 7" project is an example of us putting our noses to the grindstone on and trying to make a little difference... - Aaron Dessner Quotes soni 0 50 06-02-2017, 01:19 PM
  In fact, after Donald Trump won, some of the relief of finishing record was to turn off all the politics for a while... - Aaron Dessner Quotes soni 0 29 06-02-2017, 01:19 PM
  There's political content in almost every song we've ever written on some level. It colors everything. - Aaron Dessner Quotes soni 0 16 06-02-2017, 01:18 PM
  Everybody knows we're big liberals and I was a very outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter, and I still am. It's impossible for us to separate the songs we're writing from what's going on in the world. - Aaron Dessner Quotes soni 0 19 06-02-2017, 01:18 PM