Pulp Fiction' was probably one of the first films I ever saw that really kind of took effect on me. I was about four years old... - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:Pulp Fiction' was probably one of the first films I ever saw that really kind of took effect on me. I was about four years old - obviously wasn't supposed to be seeing that film; my sister kind of sneaked it out and we got to see it. She's older than me. That was something I always used to watch. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM