It's funny because if you ever ask anyone in England to try and do a Beatles accent, no one knows what they really sound like... - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:It's funny because if you ever ask anyone in England to try and do a Beatles accent, no one knows what they really sound like. If you ask anyone in America, they would try and give it a go. English people just know their songs. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  Writing a book has about it some of the anxiety of telling a joke and having to wait several years to know whether or not it was funny. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:04 PM
  Being funny should be an incidental byproduct of trying to get to something truthful, not a destination in itself. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 07:40 AM
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM