It's funny because if you ever ask anyone in England to try and do a Beatles accent, no one knows what they really sound like... - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:It's funny because if you ever ask anyone in England to try and do a Beatles accent, no one knows what they really sound like. If you ask anyone in America, they would try and give it a go. English people just know their songs. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My primary responsibility is to be funny, - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM