I was lucky enough, when I was younger, to have the chance to do as much as possible, and I found what I wanted to do... - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:I was lucky enough, when I was younger, to have the chance to do as much as possible, and I found what I wanted to do. I did swimming, gymnastics, kickboxing and the one that took off more than the others was acting. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  The days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM