Anyone who's got a guitar, you like to pick it up. I can play a couple of songs, some '50s rock and roll, a bit of Elvis. That's it, really - I'm not a musician, I'm not a singer. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:Anyone who's got a guitar, you like to pick it up. I can play a couple of songs, some '50s rock and roll, a bit of Elvis. That's it, really - I'm not a musician, I'm not a singer. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:09 AM
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM