I was always told at school that you had to have a back-up plan, but all I ever wanted to do was act. There was no plan B for me. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:I was always told at school that you had to have a back-up plan, but all I ever wanted to do was act. There was no plan B for me. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  The will to act is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:06 AM
  Eventually we'll use a CO2 tax offset by a reduction in taxes elsewhere alongside a cap-and-trade plan... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:50 AM
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM