I haven't got any friends from where I grew up, but that's not to do with fame. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:I haven't got any friends from where I grew up, but that's not to do with fame. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I will say that the environment I grew up in was not the most progressive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  There's a familiarity that sometimes shocks and annoys the hell out of me. People want a relationship with you that they haven't earned. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 24 09-15-2017, 10:58 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM