The buzz you get when you're playing a song and everyone is screaming and dancing and what have you and singing along is incredible. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes
Quote:The buzz you get when you're playing a song and everyone is screaming and dancing and what have you and singing along is incredible. - Aaron Taylor-Johnson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  Improvisation sometimes seemed more like jazz than acting, like verbal jazz, with the actors playing a theme back and forth... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  I saw part of The Singing Detective on TV in New York. I said, Something is going on here. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 11 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM