Never underestimate your fans; they'll tell you exactly what they like. - Aaron Tippin Quotes
Quote:Never underestimate your fans; they'll tell you exactly what they like. - Aaron Tippin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I occasionally get birthday cards from fans. But it's often the same message: They hope it's my last. - Al Forman Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM
  I would just like to tell my fans how much it means to me to make a movie that they like. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 16 08-08-2017, 07:16 AM
  I'll do at least one action film every year because of my fans. This is my promise to them. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM
  I savour the adulation and love I have been getting from my fans and the blessings of elders in my family. Fourteen years have given me a lot and I can't thank God and the industry enough. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:08 AM