I'm a machine freak. I just love it when you can get a big ol' steel machine to do the most that it's capable of doing. - Aaron Tippin Quotes
Quote:I'm a machine freak. I just love it when you can get a big ol' steel machine to do the most that it's capable of doing. - Aaron Tippin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:43 AM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM