The fans are the end result of what we do. Sometimes I think we forget that those are the folks that mean it in this game... - Aaron Tippin Quotes
Quote:The fans are the end result of what we do. Sometimes I think we forget that those are the folks that mean it in this game. There's plenty of evidence to be found that you can have all the #1 records in the world, but if you really ain't touchin' them, you don't come home with gold records and platinum records. I'm very proud that we've only had one #1 record, but we've sold two and one half million! - Aaron Tippin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  If youre a singer, you do concerts, and you get that interaction with fans and see what cities in what part of the world come out to see you. When youre on television, youre removed from that. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  The proportion of ingredients is important, but the final result is also a matter of how you put them together. Equilibrium is key. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 8 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM