Some sell their soul for the easy road. The devil's always buying. I can't count the ones I've known who fell right into line. - Aaron Tippin Quotes
Quote:Some sell their soul for the easy road. The devil's always buying. I can't count the ones I've known who fell right into line. - Aaron Tippin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:58 PM
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:13 AM
  We've seen the bankruptcy of many newspapers. We've seen a further erosion of the line between news and entertainment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM