Some sell their soul for the easy road. The devil's always buying. I can't count the ones I've known who fell right into line. - Aaron Tippin Quotes
Quote:Some sell their soul for the easy road. The devil's always buying. I can't count the ones I've known who fell right into line. - Aaron Tippin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If they'd been working with Alec Guinness, for instance, they wouldn't have known they were born if they'd not towed the line! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  Philip Larkin used to cheer himself up by looking in the mirror and saying the line from Rebecca, 'I am Mrs de Winter now! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 31 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  I would say try to tell stories that you care about as opposed to stories that you think will sell. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM