Being onstage is just a feeling that you cannot duplicate anywhere else because the energy that the audience is giving you forces you to give more energy... - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:Being onstage is just a feeling that you cannot duplicate anywhere else because the energy that the audience is giving you forces you to give more energy. It's such an output and exchange of energy. You can't do that anywhere else. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nature played a cruel trick on her by giving her a waxed mustache. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  We must do more to protect our neighborhoods and give integrity to our community plans. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM