Cats and I have an understanding, but we choose not to interact often. - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:Cats and I have an understanding, but we choose not to interact often. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political will is a renewable resource, and everyone can have it in abundance if they so choose. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  My spiritual life is... sometimes I have access to it and sometimes I don't. When I do have access to it, it's usually a sense of my understanding... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM
  A good way to work on alternate picking is to choose three or four notes, and work on those... - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:38 AM