You always have to make positive choices as an actor, even when you're playing someone who may not be doing the best things. - Aaron Tveit Quotes
Quote:You always have to make positive choices as an actor, even when you're playing someone who may not be doing the best things. - Aaron Tveit Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whether he's doing great acting or not, you're seeing somebody who is in the tradition of a great actor. What he does with it, that's something else, but he's got it all... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 09:37 AM
  You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:36 AM
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:14 AM
  The actor becomes an emotional athlete. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:13 AM